These terms of service form a legal agreement between you and Brick Global Ltd (hereinafter “Brick Global” or “we” or “our” or “us”). Please read these Terms carefully to make sure you understand them.
By agreeing to these Terms, or using or accessing our service, you agree to accept and be legally bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you should not use or otherwise access our service.
1. About us?
We are Brick Global Ltd. We are a company that develops products and services based on Blockchain technology – “key” technology for digital transformation and building the future information technology platform.
We provide products and services registered valid license in Curaçao. Products and services can be used legally all over the world, except for the following prohibited countries: Curaçao, France, USA, Australia and the Netherlands.
2.1. You shall not register to use the service if you are under the age of 18. You acceptfull responsibility for any unauthorized use of the Service by minors or any. use of your credit card or other payment instrument by minors.
2.2. You are responsible for providing us with complete and accurate information when using the service as well as keeping that information up to date whenever there are changes, modifications or replacements.
2.3. Each account in the service is for exclusive use only and belongs to the owner of the account. You are not permitted to transfer and/or lend your account to a third party and are not inherited by a third party.
2.4. If you register an account when using the service, you will have to pay attention to that account and be responsible for not using it illegally. We can handle all activities performed through your account.
2.5. We reserve the right to terminate or delete your using the service if your account is inactive for 180 days.
2.6. Your right to use the service will automatically terminate when your account is deleted for any reason.
3. LICENSE LIMITATIONS
Any use of the service in violation of these License Limitations is strictly prohibited, can result in the immediate revocation of your limited license. You agree to comply with the following requirements when you use any of Brick Global’s services:
3.1. You will not engage in any act that we deem to be in conflict with the spirit or intent of the Service or make improper use of our support services.
3.2. You will not use cheats, exploits, automation software, bots, hacks, mods or any unauthorized third-party software designed to modify or interfere with our service, or without Brick Global’s express written consent.
3.3. You will not exploit, distribute or publicly inform other users of any BrickGlobal’s service error, or allows impersonation of another person, including by use of automated collection mechanisms.
3.4. You will not disrupt, overburden, or aid or assist in the disruption or over burdening of any computer or server (“Server”) used to offer or support the service.
3.5. You will not institute or become involved in any types of attack, including without limitation distribution of a virus, denial of service attacks upon the service, or other attempts to disrupt the service or any other person’s use or enjoyment of the service.
3.6. You will not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the service, accounts registered to others or to the computers, servers, or networks connected to the service by any means other than the user interface provided by us.
3.7. You will not post any information that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory, libelous, or racially, sexually, religiously (in another words, it is offensive)
3.8. You will not post any information that contains nudity, excessive violence, or offensive subject matter or that contains a link to such content.
3.9. You will not harass, threaten or bully other players in any way, nor post or submit any abusive, threatening, bullying, harassing, obscene, defamatory, offensive, pornographic or illegal content, or content that infringes or violates the rights of someone else, or impersonate any other person.
3.10. You will not make available through the service any material or information that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, right of privacy, right of publicity, or other right of any person or entity or impersonates any other person.
3.11. You will not attempt to obtain personal information from other users of our service or collect or post anyone’s private information, including personally identifiable information (whether in text, image or video form), identification documents, or financial information through the service.
3.12. You will not override or modify any security features or restrictions that we implemented or may implement in any service.
3.13. You will not improperly use our support services, including by submitting false reports.
3.14. You will not copy, modify or distribute content from Brick Global’s services except as specifically authorized by us.
3.15. You will not advocate, promote, encourage, or otherwise facilitate any illegal behavior, including but not limited to the use of illegal drugs, unlawful gambling or theft.
4. MODIFICATION OF TERMS
We can change, modify, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. The modification shall take effect immediately when those amendments are posted on our website. You will be deemed to approve those modifications by continuing using the service.
5. SUSPENSION AND TERMINATION OF ACCOUNT AND SERVICE
5.1. Without limiting any other remedies, we may limit, suspend, terminate, modify, or delete accounts or access to Brick Global’s service or portions thereof if we suspect that you are failing to comply with any of these Terms of service or for any actual or suspected illegal or improper use of the service, with or without notice to you. You can lose your user name and persona as a result of account termination or limitation, as well as any benefits, privileges, earned items and purchased items associated with your use of the service, and Brick Global is under no obligation to compensate you for any such losses or results.
5.2. Without limiting our other remedies, we may limit, suspend or terminate the service and user accounts or portions thereof, prohibit access to our games and sites, and their content, services and tools, delay or remove hosted content, and take technical and legal steps to prevent users from accessing the service if we believe that they are creating risk or possible legal liabilities, infringing the intellectual property rights of third parties, or acting inconsistently with the letter or spirit of our terms or policies. Additionally, we may, in appropriate circumstances and at our sole discretion, suspend or terminate accounts of users who may be repeat infringers of third party intellectual property rights.
5.3. We reserve the right to terminate any account that has been inactive for 180 days.
5.4. We reserve the right to stop offering and/or supporting the service or a particular game or part of the service at any time, at which point your license to use the service or a part there of will be automatically terminated. In such event, Brick Global Ltd shall not be required to provide refunds, benefits or other compensation to users in connection with such discontinued services. Termination of your account can include disabling your access to the service or any part there of including any content you submitted, or others submitted.
5.5. You may terminate your account at any time and for any reason by following the contacting our support page informing us that you wish to terminate your account.
6. FEES AND PURCHASE TERMS
7. USER RESPONSIBILITIES
7.1. You must comply strictly, properly and fully with the content adjusted by the Terms.
7.2. When using this service, you must accept your own risk and take all responsibility for your actions. If you share your information on community networks or with other users, the company will not be responsible for losing your data (such as accounts, passwords, payment information, etc.).
7.3. If we know the user violates the Terms, we can apply one or more of the following measures without prior notice to the user. And we will not be responsible for repairing or preventing such violations by users or others.
- 7.3.1. Revoke or delete all or part of the service.
- 7.3.2. Suspend or revoke the user’s right to use the service.
- 7.3.3. Pause or delete user accounts.
- 7.3.4. Suspend the use of all or part of the service.
- 7.3.5. Any other measures that the company deems necessary and appropriate.
7.4. If the company has lost/damaged or paid a fee (including without limitation any attorney fees) directly or indirectly (including without limitation the case where the company was sued by third party for damage caused by you violating the applicable law or the Terms, you must immediately reimburse all damages and expenses required by the company.
7.5. Whenever you encounter a service error, you should report the error immediately to us. We will give you a specific time limit for error reporting. If you do not report within the specified time, we do not commit to find and fix the error for the user. The Company reserves the right to take any action to fix these errors in our ability. If you use errors or hacks/frauds, you will be warned or banned.
7.7. You accept that you will not engage in any activity threaten to interrupt or suspend the service.
7.8. You are only allowed to create, name your account, password and post content in accordance with applicable laws, customs and Terms of the company.
8.1. Information collection
We collect information to provide better services for all of our users. The information we collect and how it is used depends on how you use our services and how you manage security control options.
- When creating an account to use the service, you provide us with personal information including your name and password and any other relevant information you may provide as your phone number, email address or payment information to your account. You can always review and update information by accessing the services you use. We also help you to review and control the information stored in our service account.
- We collect the information you provide, upload or receive from others when you use our services
- We collect information about your activities through our services and use this information to implement new proposals to improve and develop services.
- We collect information about your location when you use our services. We can determine your location with different accuracy by GPS, IP address, sensor data from your device, information about things near your device like Wifi hotspot, mobile base station and Bluetooth enabled devices.
8.2. The reason Brick Global Ltd collects information data
We use Users information for the following purposes:
- Provide service: We use the collected information to provide users with online services.
- Maintain and improve services: We use your information to ensure the services we provide work as intended. In addition, we also use your information to improve our services.
- Develop new services: We use the collected information in existing services to develop new services.
- Measure efficiency: We use data to analyze and measure to understand how our services are used
- Contact the user: We use the collected information, such as phone numbers and mail addresses, to interact directly with you. In addition, we may notify you of changes or upcoming improvements to our services. If you contact us, we will save your request in order to resolve any issues you may encounter.
- Protect Brick Global Ltd, users and people in general: We use information to improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks and technical problems that may be harm.
8.3. Information security
- All of our services are integrated with strong security features and constantly protect your information. The detailed information we get from maintaining our services helps us detect and automatically block security threats so they never reach you. We will notify about anything at potential risks and guide you steps to be protected better.
- We will not disclose any of your information to a third partner except necessary cases such as disputes over the right to use the service. Confidential information includes any data or information you provide us without the view of others. Confidential information does not include information: (1) publicized at the time we received it; or (2) has come from publicly available domains after we received them but not from our errors; or (3) your information that we received from more than one person; or (4) we are required by law.
8.4. Export and delete information
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your account at any time. However, in some cases, we retain data for limited periods of time when that data needs to be kept for legal or legal business purposes.
We try to protect deleted information by accident or intentionally. Therefore, there may be a delay between the time you delete the main content and the time the copies of this content are removed from our active and backup systems.
9. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
Our service is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis for your use, without warranties of any kinds, express or implied.
9.1. We do not warrant that all functions of our service will fully meet your requirements and/or expectations.
9.2. We also do not warrant that the provision and operation of our service will be uninterrupted or error-free, or will not encounter a problem that causes the delivery and operation of the service to be taken place in an abnormal way.
9.3. We are not responsible for any loss of data, loss of profit, loss or damage which may arise from your use of our service, including without limitation all content, information, data, text, software, music, audio, images, graphics, videos, messages or other materials that you can store, post, or transmit via our service, or account information created during your use of our service.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION
If a dispute arises between you and Brick Global, we strongly encourage you to first seek a resolution by contacting us via our customer support: [email protected] If any content in the Terms is considered illegal, invalid or unable to implemented under a reasonable judgement of the Court or the National Government for any reason, the content will be deemed to be separate from the Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provision of the Terms.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
You agree and understand that, although we strive to provide service as well as ensure the delivery of services is most stable, risks can always occur from many objective and subjective reasons, including without limitation force majeure events, technical incidents, transmission errors, external attacks, incidents,… You agree to use our services with all risks (if any) and agree not to take any legal action, or statement, requirement to claim damages for any damage (if any) from your use of our service.
12. TRANSLATED VERSIONS
If we provide a translated version of these Terms of Service or any other terms or policy incorporated or referenced in these Terms of Service, it is for informational purposes only.