1. About us
We are Brick Global Ltd (hereinafter “Brick Global” or “we” or “our” or “us”). We are a company that develops products and services based on Blockchain technology – “key” technology for digital transformation and building the future information technology platform.
We provide products and services registered valid license in Curaçao. Products and services can be used legally all over the world, except for the following prohibited countries: Curaçao, France, USA, Australia and the Netherlands.
2. INFORMATION COLLECTION
We collect information to provide better services for all of our users. The information we collect and how it is used depends on how you use our services and how you manage security control options.
- When creating an account to use the service, you provide us with personal information including your name and password and any other relevant information you may provide as your phone number, email address or payment information to your account. You can always review and update information by accessing the services you use. We also help you to review and control the information stored in our service account.
- We collect the information you provide, upload or we receive from others when you use our services
- We collect information about your activities through our services and use this information to implement new proposals to improve and develop services.
- We collect information about your location when you use our services. We can determine your location with different accuracy by GPS, IP address, sensor data from your device, information about things near your device like Wifi hotspot, mobile base station and Bluetooth enabled devices.
3. THE REASON BRICK GLOBAL LTD COLLECTS INFORMATION DATA
We use Users information for the following purposes:
- Provide service: We use the collected information to provide users with online services.
- Maintain and improve services: We use your information to ensure the services we provide work as intended. In addition, we also use your information to improve our services.
- Develop new services: We use the collected information in existing services to develop new services.
- Measure efficiency: We use data to analyze and measure to understand how our services are used
- Contact the user: We use the collected information, such as phone numbers and mail addresses, to interact directly with you. In addition, we may notify you of changes or upcoming improvements to our services. If you contact us, we will save your request in order to resolve any issues you may encounter.
- Protect Brick Global Ltd, users and people in general: We use information to improve the safety and reliability of our services. This includes detecting, preventing and responding to fraud, abuse, security risks and technical problems that may be harm.
4. INFORMATION SECURITY
- All of our services are integrated with strong security features and constantly protect your information. The detailed information we get from maintaining our services helps us detect and automatically block security threats so they never reach you. We will notify about anything at potential risks and guide you steps to be protected better.
- We will not disclose any of your information to a third partner except necessary cases such as disputes over the right to use the service. Confidential information includes any data or information you provide us without the view of others. Confidential information does not include information: (1) publicized at the time we received it; or (2) has come from publicly available domains after we received them but not from our errors; or (3) your information that we received from more than one person; or (4) we are required by law.
5. EXPORT AND DELETE INFORMATION
You can export a copy of your information or delete it from your account at any time. However, in some cases, we retain data for limited periods of time when that data needs to be kept for legal or legal business purposes.
We try to protect deleted information by accident or intentionally. Therefore, there may be a delay between the time you delete the main content and the time the copies of this content are removed from our active and backup systems.
8. CONTACT US